- INVESTORS HOME
- EARNINGS AND CONFERENCES
CGI has operated under the same fundamental beliefs and quality-focused business model for 40 years. We believe our consistent ability to execute this model will continue to create value for all of our stakeholders. We remain fully committed to these fundamentals and to exceeding our stakeholders' expectations in fiscal 2015 and beyond.
A focus on the fundamentals
- Strong client relationships built upon a local accountable approach, committed experts, comprehensive quality processes and tangible innovation (learn more in our 2014 Annual Review)
- Proven Build and Buy growth strategy that provides a balanced mix of organic growth and acquisitions
- Competitive global delivery model that combines onsite responsiveness with the value of remote delivery
- Employee ownership with the vast majority owning stock, making CGI's commitment to achieving client success a common goal
- Solid profitability, cash flow and backlog demonstrates focus on running a sound and stable business for the long term
- November 11, 2015 – CGI posts strong Q4 and Fiscal 2015 results
- November 4, 2015 – CGI to release fourth quarter and fiscal 2015 results on November 11
- November 4, 2015- CGI named as a leader in Global Managed Security Services by NelsonHall
- October 29, 2015 – CGI’s new Finnish Cybersecurity Center to provide around-the-clock local support backed by global resources
- October 28, 2015 – Transport giant DB Schenker expands outsourcing agreement with CGI to cover more mission-critical applications
- RT @forgefirst: Part 2 of my conversation with $GIB.A CGI Group CEO Michael Roac...
- RT @forgefirst: Here's Pt 1 of my chat with @cgi_ir $GIB.A CEO Michael Roach htt...
- Stay tuned for tomorrow's @BNN 'Weekly' chat with @forgefirst 's Andrew McCreath...
- Day two at the @SmartCityexpo https://t.co/nx4f6m6khZ
- RT @CGI_Global: Explosion de la connectivité – soutenue par l’IoT de CGI et...