- INVESTORS HOME
- EARNINGS AND CONFERENCES
CGI has operated under the same fundamental beliefs and quality-focused business model for 40 years. We believe our consistent ability to execute this model will continue to create value for all of our stakeholders. We remain fully committed to these fundamentals and to exceeding our stakeholders' expectations in fiscal 2015 and beyond.
A focus on the fundamentals
- Strong client relationships built upon a local accountable approach, committed experts, comprehensive quality processes and tangible innovation (learn more in our 2015 Annual Review)
- Proven Build and Buy growth strategy that provides a balanced mix of organic growth and acquisitions
- Competitive global delivery model that combines onsite responsiveness with the value of remote delivery
- Employee ownership with the vast majority owning stock, making CGI's commitment to achieving client success a common goal
- Solid profitability, cash flow and backlog demonstrates focus on running a sound and stable business for the long term
- January 27, 2016 – CGI begins fiscal 2016 with strong Q1 results
- January 21, 2016 – CGI announces details for its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and release of fiscal 2016 first quarter results
- January 11, 2016 – CGI names Stanley Sims, former Director, U.S. Defense Security Service to the role of Chief Security Officer
- December 22, 2015 – U.S. Marine Corps awards CGI $19.6M logistics services contract
- December 22, 2015 – AMCOM G-4 Logistics Office awards CGI $9.9M Contract
- CGI amorce l’exercice financier 2016 avec de solides résultats pour le premie...
- CGI begins fiscal 2016 with strong Q1 results; EPS expands by 13.5% https://t.co...
- CGI announces details for its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and release...
- CGI annonce son assemblée générale annuelle des actionnaires et ses résultat...
- RT @CGI_Global: CGI names Stanley Sims, former Director, U.S. Defense Security S...