- APPLICATION SERVICES HOME
- CONTACT US
Maximizing the value of your applications
Gaining the most from your IT investments and driving business growth requires effective management of enterprise information systems. Tight IT budgets, increased IT complexity, time-to-market pressures and changing business requirements make it challenging for organizations to ensure their applications are delivering maximum value.
CGI’s application services—including application development, management, testing, portfolio management and modernization—enable clients to overcome these challenges and drive business agility, transformation and cost efficiencies. Our end-to-end services provide the technology and industry expertise, solutions, skills, frameworks and processes our clients need to successfully build, run and evolve their enterprise applications.
In addition, CGI’s proven application management approach delivers strong governance, collaboration, quality assurance and security—all through a flexible delivery model—to ensure expected business outcomes.
Experience and expertise
- 35+ years of experience in application services for large companies and government organizations across the globe
- Empowered local teams backed by global resources with a strong track record of quality delivery and high client satisfaction
- Flexible, best-fit global delivery model, including onsite, onshore, nearshore and offshore options
- Standardized productivity tools and processes
- Integrated, end-to-end service process model focused on business objectives and outcomes
- Predictable, measurable, transparent and consumption-based pricing model
- Enhanced scalability for on/off boarding of resources
A model for driving continuous improvement and innovation in application services management
Retiring the mainframe: The path to modernization and competitiveness (PDF)
May 5, 2016 – CGI expert, Eltjo Poort, will discuss how to anticipate and embrace changes in agile architecture at this year’s Saturn 2016 (SEI) Architecture Technology User Network Conference on May 5, 2016 in San Diego, California.