Transforming collections to drive strategic advantage
In the face of rising payment delinquencies and credit losses, organizations are seeking strategic solutions that not only reduce bad debt but also enhance the collections life cycle to drive operational efficiencies and cost savings. CGI Collections360 brings together software, business processes, and IT support to deliver a managed services approach to collections that enables organizations to outsource their collections complexity to CGI, while focusing on their core business.. Collection360’s comprehensive suite of capabilities can be configured for each organization’s unique needs—software components and services can be implemented separately or in combination.
Transforming collections is a core competency of CGI. We offer the know-how and experience your organization needs to turn the business of collections into an ongoing strategic advantage.
Experience and expertise
- 35+ years of experience across all lines of business for credit lending and default management functions
- 350+ Collections360 implementations for some of the world’s largest commercial and government organizations in 60+ countries
- Track record of dellivering10-25% in cost savings and 5-20% increase in debt collected
- 100% delivery success, with a dedicated collections practice serving clients worldwide
- $1 trillion in outstanding debt processed on a daily basis for a large global organization
- White paper: Friending the Bill Collector
- White paper: Transforming Default Management into a Strategic Asset
- Video: Meet Bob, head of collections, and learn how CGI Collections360® provides him with a comprehensive set of solutions and processes, as well as a support team, to meet his organization’s unique needs and the changing demands of his job.
- Media Announcement: CGI releases latest version of CACS® Enterprise default management solution