Oil and gas – Production accounting systems
Production accountants are responsible for compiling and assembling critical financial and production data to drive decisions about an oil and gas company's future. With CGI, PAs have the tools they need to make these decisions, while also gaining efficiencies and reducing back-office costs.
Designed for production accountants byproduction accountants, CGI's Production Accounting Solution (PAS) was built in collaboration with experts from Devon, EnCana, Husky and Talisman to engineer a system optimized around the workflow of a production accountant in both small and large organizations. Features of PAS include the following:
- Sustainable design with a 20+ year life
- Scalable for companies of all sizes, from a part-time PA to 100+ PAs
- PAS workflow matched to your business workflow
- Powerful enterprise system that grows as your company grows
- Comprehensive progress dashboard that knows what's complete and what's not at any point in time
CGI offers a wide variety of deployment options to suit your operating processes, from single user systems to complex server configurations. As an alternative to client managed and resourced client/server installations, CGI's ASP software delivery offers a hosted alternative. This option provides clients with increased operational efficiency by reducing the demands on internal IT staff in supporting applications and providing failsafe business continuity with an offsite backup.
With CGI's PAS solution, Canada's oil and gas companies have the tools they need to become more cost-effective and efficient and, as a result, can reinvest savings into initiatives that grow the business.
For more information
- Brochure– PAS Production Accounting Solution(PDF)
- Media announcement – Oil and gas leaders join forces with CGI to increase efficiency