- INVESTORS HOME
Third Quarter Fiscal 2014
Investment profile (as of June 2014)
At CGI, our goal is to be recognized as an investment of choice. We have a passion for running a competitive and financially strong business. Since 1976, we've maintained best practices in managing and measuring how we create long-term value, resulting in consistent performance, no matter the economic environment.
- Stock overview
- Company overview
- Q3 F2014 highlights
- Revenue distribution
- Competitive strengths
- Enhanced value proposition
- "Build and buy" profitable growth strategy
Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. is the fifth largest independent information technology and business process services firm in the world. Approximately 68,000 professionals serve thousands of global clients from offices and delivery centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of services including high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance, infrastructure management as well as a wide range of proprietary solutions.
- Revenue of $2.7 billion, up 3.9%;
- Adjusted EBIT of $342.2 million, up 17.5%;
- Adjusted EBIT margin of 12.8%, up 150 basis points;
- Net earnings of $225.1 million, or diluted EPS of $0.71;
- Net earnings of $229.8 million, excluding specific items, or diluted EPS of $0.72;
- Cash provided by operating activities of $345.9 million, up 159.7%;
- Bookings of $2.5 billion and backlog of $18.8 billion; and
- Return on invested capital of 13.3%, up 100 basis points.
- Service type:
52 % Systems integration and consulting
48% Management of IT and business functions (outsourcing)
- IT services 41%
- Business process services 11%
- Client geography:
27% United States
17% Rest of the world
- Vertical markets:
24% Manufacturing, retail and distribution
18% Financial services
15% Telecommunications and utilities
CGI's competitive strengths provide an enhanced value proposition for clients. CGI combines strategic and technical expertise in five high growth vertical markets. It provides flexibility and cost competitiveness through its end-to-end service offerings and global delivery model. It achieves client intimacy through its metro market approach and a strong local presence. It consistently provides high quality service through the application of its management frameworks.
- End-to-end IT services
- Deep industry expertise (five verticals)
- Unique global delivery model
- Quality delivery track record
- Flexible client partnerships
|Organic growth||Growth by acquisitions|
Note: All figures in Canadian dollars. Q3-F2014 MD&A, interim condensed consolidated financial statements and accompanying notes can be found at www.cgi.com/investors and have been filed with both SEDAR in Canada and EDGAR in the U.S.