Right clouds for the work, hybrid IT management
The need for greater business agility and the move to DevOps are contributing to increased adoption of cloud services. But moving to the cloud has its challenges. As a veteran cloud service provider with 40 years of IT infrastructure and managed services experience, CGI has the know-how to get you to the cloud with confidence.
Whether your requirements lead to public, community or private clouds, or most likely a hybrid mix of all of the above, we can help you successfully navigate the planning, transition, integration and ongoing management of your hybrid cloud solution. This includes integrating both cloud and traditional IT environments with comprehensive governance to ensure alignment with business strategy
Our cloud approach includes:
- Right clouds for the work – We assist clients with assessments through implementations of any hybrid cloud mix that is fit for their unique needs, including but not limited to:
- Dedicated private clouds on client premises or in secure CGI data centers around the globe
- Local, multi-tenant, secure virtual private clouds to address data residency requirements
- Government certified secure infrastructure as a service, including U.S. federal government certified cloud and UK Government Cloud
- Managed public clouds (e.g., Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, etc.)
- Software as a service for both CGI and partner mission-critical applications
- Hybrid IT management – CGI recognizes that most clients will have a hybrid IT environment of both cloud and traditional IT delivery. Therefore, we focus on seamless integration with legacy IT through our CGI Unify360 hybrid IT management suite and our Service Integration and Management/ Multisourcing Service Integration framework and services.
- Expert guidance – CGI’s cloud consulting services include: cloud readiness and gap assessments, application rationalization and refactoring, workload transitions, balancing and end-to-end migrations, and solution identification, architecting, selection, implementation and management.
- Cloud security – Our secure clouds are built upon industry-leading certifications. We are the first large cloud service provider to obtain both U.S. civilian agency and defense cloud security certifications. Our managed security services are delivered through our global network of Security Operations Centers leveraging in-country accredited and security-cleared experts. This network gives us a 360-degree view of threats across sectors and geographies, and our front-line capabilities reflect this knowledge.
Cloud computing blog
April 19, 2016Cloud models for reducing security risks
March 9, 2016Managing innovation to sustain growth and prosperity for local governments
February 4, 2016To cloud or not to cloud
January 13, 2016When IT consumerization and cloud services lead to “shadow IT”
December 11, 2015Managing today’s hybrid IT environments through an effective MSI/SIAM framework
IDC technology spotlight