In this white paper, CGI and Intel discuss the benefits of low-code and no-code artificial intelligence (AI) programming solutions. The paper explores how AiFA, CGI’s low-code and no-code machine learning development platform, powered by Intel® processors, democratizes AI development to enable a reduction of up to 90% effort and 25% training time.
With consumers’ ever-growing digital demands, traditional methods of software and service delivery are no longer sufficient. Adapting swiftly in a dynamic business landscape is proving to be the key differentiator for success. Our 2023 Voice of Clients research also reveals a correlation between business model agility and digital strategy results. As a result, organizations need to accelerate their execution by incorporating AI and intelligent automation into their business processes.
Low-code and no-code AI programming solutions offer a revolutionary approach to AI application development, enabling users to create new AI-based applications through an intuitive user interface effortlessly. This not only streamlines the process but also alleviates the burden on skilled developers, often scarce in today's market.
We’ve leveraged Intel® technologies to deliver an AI development platform, AiFA (Artificial Intelligence for All), which is part of our managed services offering. The platform simplifies and accelerates the time-to-value of building and deploying AI and machine learning (ML) models through a low-code and no-code approach.
In this white paper, we discuss the following aspects:
- The need for low-code and no-code AI development platforms – Only 1 out of 6 trained AI models make it to production, and 94% of CIOs feel their teams don’t have the required multi-disciplinary expertise to build AI models.
- Addressing real-world challenges of AI development – AI has emerged as the key factor that sets clients apart in today's competitive landscape, with both business and IT stakeholders recognizing its importance.
- Democratizing AI through AiFA – Traditionally, AI development has been the domain of highly skilled data scientists and software engineers. However, the emergence of low-code and no-code AI development has revolutionized access to AI technology.
- Delivering benefits of accelerated and simplified AI development – The AiFA platform significantly reduces processing time, facilitates effortless deployment, and minimizes errors by maximizing Intel hardware and software.
- Optimizing software to accelerate AI development – The multifaceted collaboration allows CGI to take advantage of the latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor innovations along with Intel software optimizations to benefit from the hardware features to bring significant performance speed-up to accelerate the end-to-end AI pipeline.
- Enabling real-world impact – AiFA minimizes the level of expertise needed by data scientists, ML engineers/architects, and ML DevOps professionals when constructing AI models, leading to unprecedented efficiency gains. As a result of these advancements in technology, AiFA empowers users to integrate intelligence into applications through a highly automated approach seamlessly.
Learn more about our offerings and read our thought leadership at cgi.com/ai.