Tax, revenue and collections for state and local government
Achieving dramatic revenue increases
Tax and revenue agencies are under constant pressure to find ways to maximize revenue and efficiency and improve constituent services. They realize that achieving these goals requires taking a strategic view of their enterprise. Success only comes with the alignment of all elements of an organization—people, processes and technology—with an overall strategy.
For more than 25 years, CGI has helped tax, revenue and government collections clients transform their IT and business processes to achieve dramatic revenue increases in as little as 3 to 5 months after projects begin. The results have been certified by numerous governments, consistently showing an increase in revenue of up to 45 percent. We also help our clients achieve higher levels of voluntary compliance by making it easier to do business with government. In addition, through our benefits-funded contracting approach, CGI has helped six states generate $3 billion in tax recoveries.
CGI has worked with over 25 tax, revenue and customs clients in federal, state, provincial and local governments across the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia. These relationships, and the many former senior government tax and revenue officials who work at CGI, give us a detailed, front-line understanding of client challenges.
Our focused offerings for tax and revenue agencies include:
- Collections - industry-leading, web-enabled solutions for collections, recovery and decision management such as our government collections system, CACS®-G (Computer Assisted Collection System for Government), and Strata® decision engine, both part of CGI's Collections360® for Government suite
- Benefits funding - leadership in benefits-funding projects where CGI is paid a fixed price only after attributable benefits measured by increased revenues are realized
- Audit and fraud prevention - broad experience in helping government detect under-reporting, combat fraud and implement sophisticated, comprehensive audit solutions
- Consulting - professional advisory services performed by true experts to provide strategic vision and planning, operational assessments, business case development, business process renewal and change management
- Integrated tax - innovative systems that support taxpayer identification and registration, returns processing and taxpayer and revenue accounting through modern service-oriented, data-driven architectures.
For more information, contact CGI's tax, revenue and government collections practice.
View our Resources page to view case studies and download issue papers and brochures.
Follow us on Twitter
Kentucky news release
- Tax Fraud continuing to be a sizable issue in the news: http://t.co/EKOSE88JIn. ...
- Another article about the cost of tax fraud. New Zealand estimates they are los...
- Nice page by @NASBO on State budget issues to be thinking about over the next 6-...
- @Shatzie38 Sure -- please send me your email address.
- Looking forward to a great day at #Forum14 check out my Collections and Behavior...