CSR at CGI
A steadfast commitment to corporate social responsibility
CGI is a company that cares. As stated in our commitments—and as demonstrated through our actions—we take seriously our obligation to best serve our stakeholders and to improve the social, economic and environmental well-being of the communities in which we live and work. Corporate social responsibility is part of the essence of who we are—it is built into the CGI dream on which we were founded, and sustained through our values and local operating model. We have a culture of giving and strategically manage our resources to best benefit our professionals, clients, shareholders, communities and the environment.
|The Dream Connectors program furthers CGI's long tradition of supporting the local communities in which we live and work. The Program encourages all CGI professionals to be actively involved in their community and to contribute to their continuous development.
Click here to learn more.
CGI’s CSR commitments
- To provide our professionals with health, wellness and ownership programs that positively influence their well-being and satisfaction
- To partner with our clients to deliver energy and environmental sustainability solutions and to collectively support charitable causes
- To support our communities through causes that improve their social, economic and environmental well-being
- To improve the environment through environmentally-friendly operating practices, community service activities and green IT offerings
- To operate ethically through a strong code of ethics and good corporate governance
- To recognize the importance of responsible supply chain management
- CGI members raise $100,000 for the 2015 Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer
- UK organized national Mental Health Awareness Week (MHAW) and CGI was a proud supporter of this awareness drive
- On International Women’s Day, CGI members in India give back to their community
- CGI developed and implemented an emergency response system to speed up response times and save lives in Estonia
- CGI and Alliander win Netherlands ICT Environment Award for open smart grid platform