Military, homeland security, law enforcement and civilian federal agencies face sophisticated, ever-evolving cyber attacks against their facilities, networks, systems and data. To help agencies meet this critical challenge, CGI delivers federal cybersecurity products and services, including:
- Advanced analytics: empowering agencies to anticipate and thwart potential cyber threats with active and predictive defense, digital network intelligence, all-source fusion and insider-threat behavior analysis
- Computer network defense: protecting, monitoring, analyzing, detecting and responding to network attacks or unauthorized actions with military-strength next-generation firewalls, network monitoring, incident response, advanced forensics and recovery
- Federal identity management: enabling the right people to have the right access to the right facilities, systems and data, including specialized biometrics support for law enforcement, homeland security and military organizations
- Federal cloud security: offering the proven flexibility and cost reduction of a true NIST cloud combined with stringent national agency checks with investigations according to HSPD-12 criteria and the Authority to Operate (ATO) granted to CGI by the U.S. General Services Administration
- Managed security services: providing around-the-clock monitoring of systems, real-time reporting and immediate action on suspicious activity from CGI’s security operations centers
Our federal IT security practice leverages investments in security innovation and expertise—such as our Cyber Global Innovations Lab—that accelerate new technology and tactics from research to test to operations.
We also provide flexible federal cybersecurity options that balance capability and cost, allowing agencies to deploy CGI’s cybersecurity expertise in the model best suited to the degree of classification of their mission and systems and their budget constraints.