Our targets and progress
We actively support a collaborative, inclusive culture committed to the well-being and growth of our consultants and professionals by investing in their personal and professional development and advancing DE&I.
Achieve the same level of gender diversity representation at the leadership level and across the company as a whole by 2025
of our workforce are women
(34.2% in 2022)
of our leadership positions are held by women
(27.5% in 2022)
of our SBU Presidents are women
(33.3% in 2022)
Providing an inclusive and empowering environment
Life at CGI is rooted in ownership, teamwork, respect and belonging. Our distinctive culture empowers our CGI Partners* to make a difference for the benefit of our clients, our colleagues, and our communities.
We are committed to nurturing an environment that fosters talent diversity.
Our people strategy includes the following:
Supporting our consultants and professionals in a respectful environment as they grow and build their careers with us
Setting quantifiable and transparently communicated gender diversity, equity, and inclusion targets
Offering training at all levels on DE&I topics
Offering health and well-being programs, including mental health as a priority
Creating a culture of belonging requires conscious and intentional effort. Our DE&I strategy is foundational to the growth and success of our company. It provides a framework for cooperation that empowers all of us, as CGI Partners*, to show up as our complete, authentic selves at work.
Explore our global and local initiatives
- Advancing the overall success of women with our global Women of CGI network
- Fostering LGBTQ+ allyship to create a more inclusive workplace
- Breaking stereotypes on disability with our paralympic athletes team (France) (in French)
- Empowering women to rejoin the workforce after maternity leave (India)
- Offering neurodiverse talents an inclusive environment to succeed (UK)
- Supporting supplier diversity (U.S.)
- Developing inclusion opportunities for indigenous peoples (Canada)
“More than ever, we believe IT will be at the heart of many changes in the world; let’s choose to make it diverse, inclusive, and fair.”
Magali Fabre, Global DE&I Director, CGI
Fostering engagement, a sense of belonging, overall well-being and safety
We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture focused on health and well-being where all our CGI Partners* can thrive personally and professionally, in a safe and respectful workplace. We invest in resources designed to help our consultants and professionals prosper, while constantly improving the accessibility and quality of our support services.
Explore our programs and initiatives
- Supporting our consultants and professionals’ health and well-being
- Accelerating progress in workplace mental well-being
- Nurturing social connection through our Well-being Around the World initiative
- Ensuring the inclusion of people affected by cancer and chronic illnesses with Cancer@Work in France (in French)
Together, as owners, turning meaningful insights into action
We strive to create a collaborative and fulfilling work environment where our consultants and professionals benefit from the rewards of our collective success, create value by deepening their skills, and can thrive professionally and personally. Discover careers at CGI
* CGI Partner is a designation that expresses our unique culture of ownership and applies to our consultants and professionals in every role and every title within the company.