The Senior Project Coordinator, Global HR PMO is responsible for supporting the Project Managers assigned to Corporate HR projects in the development and administration of the Project Management processes such as project and progress monitoring, financial tracking and reporting, risk monitoring, project documentation.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Support the Project Managers assigned to Corporate HR projects:
- Document the project management plan and schedule
- Update the project management plan on a regular basis
- Prepare project status
- Update and classify project documentations (Outstanding issues, Risks, Action items, Decisions, Deliverables, etc.)
- Maintain project documentations up to date on Ensemble
- Maintain the schedule
- Follow the budget and forecast (Capitalization and expenses) with Project lead and Financial analyst
- Track timesheets
- Maintain the governance calendar
- Manage Sharepoint (Access, library, folder and list’s creation and follow-up, etc.)
- Support questions about Sharepoint from resources
- Assign resources to project code
- Follow-up with activities
- Support the PMO Director and the VP Organizational Performance:
- Support in the delivery of special mandates upon request.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience. Previous exposure to IT or HR projects an asset
- Solid understaning of financial aspects of managing large scale projects
- Excellent communication skills in both French & English
- Strong prblem solving / decision making skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PPT, Visio)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.