Are you searching for a challenging position within a successful organization? CGI’s Payroll Services Center (PSC) is looking for a Payroll Advisor (major accounts).
Located in Montreal, we have been helping SME owners across the country manage their businesses for over 40 years. We offer all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Join our dynamic team to contribute to the success of local businesses.
• Plenty of career opportunities supported by a professional career development plan
• Full and continuous training on Canadian payroll
• Our location far from downtown traffic
• Public transit and nearby parking options
• Rewarding relationships with our clients who are already highly satisfied
• A work environment recognized as one of the most pleasant in the country (Great Place to Work certified)
Your future duties and responsibilities
Acting as an advisor in a unified team who has a close relationship with clients, you will:
- Provide telephone support to clients using our payroll application and complementary modules and offer suggestions to improve their use of our solution;
- Inform clients on the current payroll legislative rules and regulations;
- Plan and organize your work to comply with service levels and client expectations;
- Comply with the quality standards for communication with clients;
- Ensure follow-up and resolution of clients’ cases according to service level agreements;
- Be able to anticipate the client’s needs;
- Modify companies’ files, perform tests, obtain appropriate approvals and make the necessary follow-ups;
- Act as a resource person for client retention;
- Participate in knowledge sharing within your team;
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors;
- Identify and document the problems encountered to improve your training.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
College diploma in business administration, accounting or any related area or any combination of studies and related work experience or the equivalent;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the payroll industry;
– Ahuntsic College Comprendre les principes de la paie and Maîtriser les législations de la paie trainings or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) PCP Certification (asset);
- Customer service oriented;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage priorities effectively;
- Strong team spirit;
- Knowledge of payroll system (Nethris application or EmployeurD [Asset]);
- Knowledge of other products such as electronic keypunch and group insurance, etc. (asset);
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.