CGI is seeking a Senior AWS Developer to provide technical and cloud expertise to architect and develop an innovative cloud solution to support our client’s cloud transformation journey. Additionally,the candidate is required to bring strong knowledge and skills with the latest DevOps technologies.
• Manages, Performs and delivers the IT service with which she or he is associated
• Develops and implements Enterprise Cloud & Hybrid Cloud Strategies leveraging AWS
• Executes cloud migrations including Application Rationalization and Modernization strategies
• Work with CGI Architects and Experts to build solution according to requirements
• Manages and Prepares technical deliverables and/or provides input to other deliverables related to the IT service
• Troubleshoot technical and business issues and provide options for resolution
• Strong knowledge of AWS/AZURE/GCP cloud technologies required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Must have DevOps experience at least 3+ years
o Networking (DNS, Firewall)
o Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Experience
o Source Control (Git)
o Agile delivery experience
• AWS at least 3+ years working in Cloud environment
o Experience and understanding of the following core component of AWS (client, storage, compute, virtualization, CloudWatch, Lambda, VPC, Security Roles [IAM], Cloud Formation, Redshift)
• Experience implementing Data strategies tailored to cloud and hybrid cloud implementations
• Experience with complex data model supporting multi-faceted business process
• Strong understanding of DevOps practices
• Expertise in Agile delivery
Required Level of Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral and comprehension communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Flexibility, self-motivated, and has the ability to give and receive feedback
• Ability to working effectively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
• Able to multitask effectively
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team member
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.