Join our team of passionate and dynamic people, evolving in the midst of the worlds of information technology and finance / accounting.
We are looking for EPM Consultant / Senior EPM Administrator with a preference for Oracle Hyperion HFM (Financial Consolidation) or Oracle Hyperion Planning (Budget Planning and Strategic Planning) components within CGI's Center of Expertise.
You will work in a team of professionals allowing you to develop your skills in a stimulating environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Accompany our customers on their business & technology transitions;
• Be proactive on target functional architectures;
• Be proactive on business processes;
• Know the best practices of the market on both technological solutions and business processes;
• Supervise and grow more junior resources;
• Detect business opportunities and work jointly with the Practice Director to develop them;
• Support and support of our Finance and IT customers in their process of financial consolidation and budget planning;
• Support users and ensure the overall smooth operation of applications;
• Development and configuration of HFM and Hyperion Planning applications and components;
• Advise customers on best business and technology practices;
• Application evolution with regard to customer requests;
• Perform data structure changes when necessary;
• Perform tests on applications;
• Definition and development of business rules;
• Ensure the proper calculation rules in Hyperion and ensure that they are optimized as needed;
• Ensure the integrity and completeness of the database in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Hyperion Planning (HP);
• Seek to always optimize and improve application processes in order to achieve increased performance and propose initiatives;
• Participate in evolutions or implementation projects;
• Follow established business processes and be proactive in improving them;
• Update documentation during process changes or projects;
• Maintain the Hyperion User List (HFM & HP) and give access according to established rules;
• Development and update of reports, forms, calculation rules as needed in HFM and HP;
• Other related tasks.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA or CFA or in the process of obtaining one of these titles or Computer Science Management (B.A.A profile IT) or IT profile with experience in finance and accounting;
+ 7 years of experience in a relevant field;
Excellent understanding of financial consolidation concepts and / or budget and strategic planning.
Able to work with the Office Suite, Excel, Word, Power Point and Access;
Have already worked with EPM products.
Business Consulting Approach
Asset: Strong knowledge of Oracle Hyperion HFM or Planning products or their Cloud versions;
Asset: Master the following languages: Essbase and / or VBA scripting language, Python or Jython;
Strength: Bilingualism (English-French), both oral and written;
Team spirit and good communication skills;
Ability to work under pressure and meet established deadlines;
The successful candidate must also demonstrate autonomy, initiative and rigor in carrying out his tasks;
Have a good organization of work;
Sense of responsibility.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.