Gaining the full business value of data
Data is the fabric of digital transformation, and agencies must move from simply owning data to sharing and leveraging it. Big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence have enabled a new advanced wave of data analytics. CGI stands ready to help our clients rise to the crest of this exciting new era.
CGI’s data services and solutions help agencies gain the full business value of data. Data solutions allow agencies to gain actionable insights that enhance decision making, improve coordination across business functions in their organization, increase transparency and maximize operational efficiency.
However, agencies face fundamental challenges. Data silos, limited data standards, few skilled resources and a lack of cost-effective methods limit an organization’s ability to transform raw data into useful and actionable intelligence.
With CGI’s analytics best practices, services and solutions, clients can overcome these challenges and transform data it into actionable intelligence.
- Data Advisory Services to help organizations better harness and organize data. Our services include business needs assessment, data strategy roadmap, architecture planning and review, advanced integration and modeling techniques, and comprehensive review and advice on security and governance. CGI has created an Analytics and AI Playbook that helps agencies define needs; develop domain/industry specific prototypes; and provide a strategy with the skills, communication, processes and platform to create an organizational culture incorporating analytic and artificial intelligence solutions
- Data Analytics Services to help organizations extract maximum business value from data. Services include analytics delivered through agile techniques, machine learning for predictive and prescriptive analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Deep Learning, and large-scale data visualizations.
- Data Analytics Studio platform accelerators for end-to-end, scalable data analytics, including rapid provisioning and automated deployment, comprehensive security and governance, industry blueprints and starter kits, and cloud-ready technology
Our data maturity model
CGI’s data scientists address the entire data lifecycle in building and executing solutions for federal government. In the initial awareness phase, we work closely with stakeholders to understand how the agency interacts with data and how it affects IT functions. We develop proofs of concept and outline strategies to help the agency access insights, respond to requirements shifts with greater speed and drive more innovation. We leverage predictive and prescriptive analytics to enhance decision-making and drive the right outcomes. Finally, we focus on agency-wide adoption to attain value from all available and existing data across the agency.
- Business-oriented approach and maturity model that helps customers implement and mature data and analytics functions that power digital transformation. Business and mission first, not technology.
- Business-oriented technology experts who understand customer priorities and impacts, and deliver tangible outcomes
- A global network of skilled professionals collaborating with commercial and government customers to integrate emerging data trends and drive holistic digital transformation
- Rapid response team engagement model, allowing for greater efficiency and quicker time to delivery. Using DevOps in a highly automated machine learning world
- Network of academic and industry partnerships, providing access to cutting edge research and emerging data techniques