Unify and manage your innovation universe
Next-generation intelligent cities and counties are a universe of innovation. New business applications flourish, often in cloud environments, to support citizen interaction with government. Like any disruptive technology era, the excitement for innovation can also bring some chaos—even with the best laid plans.
At CGI, we believe innovation can be managed through a single platform that provides transparency into disparate initiatives across a city or county. Our CGI Unify360 solution provides an integrated platform for operations, brokerage, governance and security of on-premises and cloud-based IT services, backed by expert consulting to maximize IT portfolios for better service and competitive advantage. CGI Unify360 allows city or county officials to ensure governance, security and efficiency for their innovation projects.
CGI Unify360 offers cities and counties:
- Expert guidance. From identifying current assets, including “shadow IT,” to assessing cloud readiness and guiding application rationalization or refactoring, Unify360 offers expert advice and roadmaps to optimize hybrid IT architectures and migrations.
- Hybrid IT management platform. Our common Unify360 platform for brokering, acquiring, operating, securing and governing all elements of a hybrid IT universe enables a “single pane of glass” view into spend, service availability, performance, security and compliance postures. The Unify360 platform aggregates billing and chargeback across cloud and legacy IT assets and delivers greater asset utilization through automation and standardization.
- Reliable service integration and management. Our global 24x7 management and integration services include IT service management, service desk, managed security, brokerage and multi-vendor management. Our holistic security approach allows organizations to deploy sensitive workloads with confidence.
- Right cloud for the work. CGI’s strategy is to help clients use virtually any cloud or combination (whether private, public or community, and almost anything “as a service”) to realize business value. Private clouds on client premises or in CGI data centers, public clouds like Microsoft Azure and AWS and legacy IT can be integrated and managed effectively.
Key benefits of CGI Unify360 include:
- Lower risk
- Reduced costs
- Increased innovation
- Greater business-IT alignment