GSA IT Schedule
|Contract name:||GSA Information Technology (IT) Schedule|
|Sponsor:||General Services Administration (GSA)|
|Period of performance:||April 22, 2016 - April 21, 2021 (Base Period)|
|Contract type:||Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
|Task order type(s):||FFP, T&M, LH, BPAs|
Under the GSA IT Schedule, CGI is able to supply a full range of state-of-the-art IT solutions, professional, electronic commerce services, cloud computing services, software licenses and maintenance to government agencies.
Through the following six Special Item Numbers (SINs), CGI provides a full range of IT services and solutions for government agencies' total system needs:
- SIN 132-32: Term Software Licenses
- SIN 132-34: Maintenance of Software
- SIN 132-40: Cloud Computing Services
- SIN 132-51: Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
- SIN 132-52: Electronic Commerce (EC) Services
- SIN 132-56: Health Information Technology Services
The diversity of services/products offered provides government agencies with a means of enhancing and streamlining operations, and the IT Schedule provides quick and easy access to contract professionals who can meet those needs.