DHS EAGLE II
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) contract will provide IT support services in three functional service categories, the first of which is Functional Category 1 - Service Delivery. CGI Federal has been awarded a contract under FC 1 to provide a full range of services and solutions in support of developing, implementing, and maintaining technology to support the DHS mission and business functions across the entire lifecycle of a program. These services include:
- System Design, Development, Implementation, and Integration
- Software Design and Development
- Operations and Maintenance
CGI Federal Functional Capabilities
- Cloud computing
- Business process management and managed services
- ERP and financial management
- Public housing
Related CGI Experience at DHS
- CDM CREDMGMT
- CDM DEFEND Group C
- TSA OASIS II – Full Life-cycle Application Management Support
- Common Screening Gateway System Operations & Maintenance
- Oracle Core Team
- Centralized Reporting Team – Cognos and SharePoint Project Tracker Support
- Civil Rights Division Reports Management System Development
- USCG Operations Systems Center (OSC) Core Technology Services (CTS) - Infrastructure Support for 70+Mission Critical Systems at OSC and FINCEN
- USCG Rescue 21 Server Room Architecture, Installation and O&M
- OIA Web Application Development
- DHS CIO IaaS/WCMaaS – (USCIS e-Verify, DHS.gov, TSA.gov, FEMA.gov, Ready.gov, StudyintheStates.gov, US-Cert.gov)DHS Enterprise Systems Delivery Office Support for Platform Engineering and DevOps (“Car Wash”)
- DHS Planning and Learning Management System (PALMS) SaaS solution
- ICE Electronic Health Records (e-HR) system cloud hosting
- ICE SEVIS Enhancements - Agile Software Development
- FLETC – Financial Management System
- DHS CIO ITSO IOFMS – Financial systems support
- CBP – Operational T&E (TECS, ACE, TACCOM,LBI)
- DHS NPPD CDM – Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation
- Multiple task orders supporting USCG under DHS TABSS Domain 1 - Program Management, including:
- FRC PMO Support
- ICBTL acquisition support
- RBM maintenance support
- NSC acquisition support
- USCG Logistics Support Services (SFLC, APO, CG-44 BPA)
Quality Assurance Program
We have established an EAGLE II program-level Quality Control (QC) Plan as the basis for monitoring performance by specifying program quality objectives, DHS and CGI responsibilities, performance standards, acceptable quality levels, subcontractor performance, and surveillance methods. We initiated our QC Plan through our corporate Quality Management System (QMS). Our QMS is ISO 9001 certified, and we have used our QMS over the last decade to establish and monitor QC Plans for all of our major customer engagements.
Our standard program level surveillance methods focus on predictive analysis and incorporate monthly Interim Program Reviews (IPRs) between CGI’s PM and the EAGLE II Contracting Officer and COTR, regular documented reporting following the templates provided in RFP Attachment F1, and meetings by our PM and other CGI executives with DHS officials to independently gauge customer satisfaction. Other EAGLE II program level measurements we track include the number of submitted responses to TO RFPs, TO awards, the number of outstanding open positions across all CGI TOs, and TOs behind schedule or designated red through CGI’s “Health Check” process. We also institute QC measures when developing TO responses. CGI applies a formal review process on all RFP responses. By reviewing our RFP responses with CGI corporate resources and company executives at designated post RFP release dates, our PM aligns operational requirements with corporate resources and commitment.
We also develop and maintain a rigorous QC inspection schedule, ensuring we measure our work consistently. Testing is a critical TO-level QC activity. We perform unit and component testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing, performance and load testing, and support User Acceptance Testing. CGI’s approach includes reviews and inspections, such as planned peer reviews, preliminary and critical design reviews, formal component inspections, and customer reviews at critical points in the TO lifecycle. We formally document the results of these reviews and inspections and post them in the EMP to collect defect data for trend analysis and continuous process improvement. Posting our analysis and results helps ensure proper awareness and communication of defects or shortcomings so we can take swift, corrective action.
Current List of Subcontractors
- Base One Technologies, Inc.
- clearAvenue, LLC
- CTI Resource Management Services, Inc.
- Hurricane Consulting, Inc.
- Integral Consulting, Inc.
- Rolling Bay, LLC
- SPS Consulting, LLC