September 23, 2022 The Pacific coast is magnificent viewed from a bicycle, especially while taking a rest at ...
Government Technology's passion is helping spread best practices and spurring innovation in the public sector. The Wisconsin Digital Government Summit is designed to do just that. The summit has an advisory board that gathers public sector and private sector leaders to create an agenda designed to make that passion relevant and actionable to the state and local government organizations attending the summit. Participants tell us they use inspirational keynotes, leadership discussions, networking breaks, and timely topics discussed in the numerous breakout sessions to help advance the goals of their organizations and their own career paths.
The Keynote Speaker will be Clay Johnson, Writer, Historical Performer and Theodore Roosevelt Humanities Scholar. The Featured Speaker is Teri Takai, Executive Director for the Center for Digital Government and Former CIO of U.S. Department of Defense, State of California and State of Michigan.
CGI is an Exhibitor sponsor w/ table top exhibit space.
- Analytics Today
- Maintaining Control in the Cloud
- The Future of Connectivity
- 360 View of the Citizen
- Strategies for Smart Communities
- DevOps 101
- IT Governance Case – Study Enabling Collaboration Across the UW-Madison Campus
- Knowledge Management as a Journey, Agile as a Driver
- The Evolving Cloud
- Election Security – The Epitome of a Cyber Challenge
- Uberizing Government
- Wisconsin is Open for Business - Foxconn’s Impact on Wisconsin