Partnering to enable financing earlier in the supply chain The Trade Information Network (TIN) is an ...
Government Technology’s passion is helping spread best practices and spurring innovation in the public sector. The Ohio Digital Government Summit is designed to do just that. The summit has an advisory board that gathers public sector and private sector leaders to create an agenda designed to make that passion relevant and actionable to the state and local government organizations attending the summit. Participants tell us they use inspirational keynotes, leadership discussions, networking breaks, and timely topics discussed in the numerous breakout sessions to help advance the goals of their organizations and their own career paths.
Keynote speakers include Chad Pregracke, President and Founder, Living Lands & Waters, and Michael Hakkarinen Instructional Technology Specialist, Utah Education Network
CGI is a Networking break sponsor.
- Artificial Intelligence and What It Means for Government
- Cyber Incident Do’s and Don’ts
- The Evolving Cloud
- Internet of Things and Its Impact on Government
- Technology and Accessibility
- Real-World Cloud
- Reinventing the Citizen Experience
- About Your Data…
- Envisioning the Future Workforce
- Speed of Innovation
- Understanding Retention Policies
- Actionable Analytics