June 10, 2021 The Decision Analysis and Resolution (DAR) process—part of CMMI Level 3—supports organizations in identifying options and selecting the best EA approach. A mature DAR process promotes objective, informed decision-making.
Governing magazine’s Leadership Forums provide transformational leadership and management strategies to help state and local government elected officials, appointees and senior-level agency executives build high-performance government organizations. Faced with unique demands, government leaders have made these annual events their “must attend” day to exchange valuable ideas and spearhead industry partnerships that advance government forward. With the theme of building high-performance government, the Advisory Board will assemble a speaker lineup with national thought leaders and local subject matter experts who understand the challenges in serving citizens and businesses who expect first class service, transparency and financial efficiency.
CGI is a Keynote Sponsor.
The Keynote Speaker will be renowned photographer Steve Uzzell.
- Building World Class Teams: A Roadmap for Success
- High Performance Data – Case Studies on Effective Programs
- Cybersecurity – What Leaders Need to Know
- Focusing on Citizen/Government Experience
- Unconscious Bias – What it Is and What to Do
- New Project Methodologies
- Disruptive Trends
- An Emphasis on Process Improvement