June 17, 2021 Cyber threats to critical infrastructure are outpacing efforts to protect it. NIST's new document seeks to strengthen the safeguards.
The Financial Systems Summit (FSS) unites government leaders and industry experts to discuss how to improve government services through systems modernization in a budget-constrained environment. Sessions will highlight CIO/CFO priorities, agile, shared services, cybersecurity and emerging technologies.
Stephanie Mango Senior Vice-President at CGI Federal, will be moderating a panel discussion on CIO Priorities and Technology Topics from 9:50 to 10:40 a.m. In this session they will discuss how CIOs are balancing priorities of modernization, cloud, security and digital future with constrained budgets with new federal requirements in the President's Management Agenda, Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act and Technology Business Management.
The panel of experts include: Joe Klimavicz CIO U.S. Department of Justice, David Shive CIO General Services Administration, and Gary Washington CIO U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Other session topics include:
- Priorities for 2019 and progress with technology in the president's management agenda
- Enterprise scale agile in federal agencies
- SaaS- plain talk with providers and clients
- Transformation and change management: how to balance the odds of success in your favor
- Next generation of shared services for financial systems
- The bold continuous diagnostics and mitigation mission: transparency customer-centric data focused
- A show and tell of emerging technologies.
AGA FSS will take place on Thursday March 28, 2019 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C. from 7:30 a.m.- 4:45 p.m. Stop by booth #8 to talk with our SME's and learn more.