Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is recruiting a Technical Analyst, or mid-level Solutions Architect with extensive Life Sciences experience. Role will be to identify strategic capabilities needed and leverage business architecture artifacts to create corporate and business and solution implementation roadmaps to align technical solutions to business imperatives
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Define, design, and mature business capability architecture for patient experience, inclusive of artifacts such as capability maps and roadmaps. Apply a structured architecture approach and methodology for capturing key business needs and existing capabilities
• Demonstrate potential and actual impacts and opportunities to ensure key views of the business unit, in the context of the enterprise, are captured.
• Translate enterprise and business strategy and capability roadmaps for Enterprise and Domain Architects as well as other technology leaders.
• Work closely with senior leaders and staff to understand the business and strategy. Create a capability map that reflects division’s strategy- inclusive of both business and IT impacted capabilities.
• Define the capabilities shared between business units in the enterprise.
• Lead in the development and/or modification of the approved architecture with business and technical stakeholders using a cooperative approach to ensure that business needs and objectives are met.
• Participate in the development of the strategic technology plan to reflect the department’s business priorities.
• Create and maintain architectural diagrams and documentation to reflect stated approved business and/or technical architecture.
• Research and evaluate industry trends, best practices, and new technologies and integrate knowledge and skills into current and future business and technical solutions.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with business and technical stakeholders, peer groups and all working levels to discuss departmental projects, strategies, methodologies and business needs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-7 years of experience managing complex projects with inter-related systems, process and business requirements
• Very strong leadership qualities with definitive, successful experience in leadership positions
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative solutions to complex multi-disciplinary problems and articulate features and benefits to appropriate management audiences
• Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and influence others to move toward consensus
• Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
• Superior problem solving ability.
• Experience juggling multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Demonstrated flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness.
• Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to organize and plan work to meet goals and deadlines.
• Ability to understand and adapt to new technologies/technology platforms.
• Ability to evaluate multiple sources of information and choose the optimal solution based on business needs and the technology environment, standards, and policies
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Fluency in English, additional languages are desirable
• Innovative thinker
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally across multiple business units
• Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills, both written and oral, are required to synthesize key issues, and communicate/persuade constituencies towards specific actions and initiatives
• Well organized, highly motivated, process driven and results oriented with the ability to prioritize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Life Sciences
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.