Provide systems engineering support to the Strategic & Operational Rocket and Missile Systems (STORM) Project Management Office (PMO) and S3I SW Sustainment Division, as the team’s MLRS/HIMARS Family of Munitions (MFOM) Training Development Coordinator to develop/maintain the Training development IMS, participate in Testing Dry Runs to identify SW issues that may affect training to ensure workarounds and/or TTPs are captured in training material, participate in Cross Functional Team meetings as necessary, monitor/coordinate (if necessary) the ordering of training HW/materials in support of FMS cases.
Per Federal stipulation, Active Secret Clearance required.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Support all levels of staff including peers, team members, management and PM STORM and S3I Customers.
• Support test team and fielding team members on a technical basis to ensure that they provide correct solution to the operational users.
• Develops new concepts in Field Artillery Launcher capabilities as related to communications and overall mission execution.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting software deficiencies identified by operational users according to the projects processes and procedures.
• Must be capable of translating operational requirements into detailed software/system requirements.
• Prepare documentation, intergrated master schedule (IMS) and training material for software updates to Fire Control System (FCS) and other STORM products.
• Provide support in FCS software fielding activities
• This engineering support includes working knowledge of the Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS).
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• B.S Degree (Engineering discipline preferred)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
• Must be a self-starter which requires minimal supervision.
• Must be able and willing to travel, to include international travel (less than 25%)
• Requires a valid US tourist passport
• Must possess a US Secret clearance
• Capability to communicate and develop briefing products in MS Office Suite of programs
• 1-3 Years Operational experience with MLRS/HIMARS.
• In-depth knowledge of Field Artillery Launcher (FAL) programs, C2 and their munitions.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.