Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Configuration Management specialist supports infrastructure and application releases for a CGI Federal Corporate Healthcare government project. This includes coordination and execution of CM tasks related to changes in existing and new infrastructure and software. This role will work closely with Developers, Testers, Analysts and Management to maintain best CM practices across the project as well as interfacing with our client and other business partners
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Hands-on execution of daily CM activities to support project needs
• Maintenance and integrity of multiple environments
• Software management and verification for all scheduled and emergency production releases
• Coordination of CM activities with our client and all business partners, when necessary
• Maintain Configuration Management documentation including CM Plans, Procedures, Processes, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Ability to perform Configuration Management and Environment Management within a large application
• Working knowledge of Endevor concepts
• Understanding of Endevor processors and ability to integrate with other utilities such as JCL Check/Prep
• Ability to work with and code using REXX/CLIST programming languages
• Ability to work with and understand DB2 Stored Procedures and Cobol Programs
• Proficient with z/OS, ISPF, JCL and File-AID
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products including proficiency in MS Access
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
• Experience using JIRA and Confluence
Familiarity with AWS
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.