Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is looking for a Full Stack Developer to support a large CMS healthcare program. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to join our team in Baltimore, MD, and grow your career with the 5th largest IT services provider in the world. We are offering a competitive salary, a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, and stock purchase options. The goal of the project is to migrate the business functionality and modernize one of the complex systems supporting the highly visible Medicare Part D program.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design and Implement innovative solutions to meet CMS Business requirements
• Replicate legacy application processes using modern technologies in the cloud hosting environment
• Build an integration layer for web applications
• Develop SQL stored procedures
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to engineer optimal solutions
• Re-engineer the user interface using user centered design
• Use TDD/BDD and Scrum methodologies to smoothly deliver scalable products
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3 to 5 years of Java, or C++ development
• Object oriented design
• Exposure to cloud-based Linux environments – ideally AWS
• 2+ years of RESTful webservices development experience
• 3+ years of experience developing and tuning SQL stored procedures and queries
• Agile methodology experience
• Experience with the Go Language
• A strong background with RESTful Services Architecture
• Experience with open source backend technologies, RDBMS, NoSQL Database and RedShift
• Experience with event driven architecture
• Experience with JIRA ALM tool or something similar
• Experience with Github repositories and Git processes
• Experience with AWS MQ, SNS, SQS and streams
• Experience with MySQL and DynamoDB
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.