Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is seeking an accomplished and talented UI Architect to join our highly successful Trade360 Team to help drive the expansion of our growing international trade finance and supply chain business. We are looking for an independent thinker who welcomes the opportunity to challenge the status quo and share their opinion regarding architectural decisions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The UI Architect will be expected to perform various technical tasks, including but not limited to designing and overseeing the technical components of Trade applications, supporting developers with technical issues and troubleshooting complex production issues. This role will also be the main resource in the conversion project from AngularJS to Angular preferably using the ngUpgrade module.
• Translate the international trade finance and supply chain needs of the marketplace and our client banks into requirements aligned with the overall product strategy for the development group and various client implementations
• Commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, by working closely with the development.
• Work closely and collaboratively with our client banks, turning their needs into requirements, developing functional designs, and working to configure and test Trade360 to match their desired operational model.
• Provide ongoing collaborative guidance and assistance to the development and implementation teams to ensure that requirements are accurately implemented with our future strategy in mind.
• Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time based on the needs of the business.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Three to five years of recent experience with AngularJS, Angular 6+ and Angular-CLI.
• Proficient with Typescript
• Creating high level customizable reusable components
• Front end unit testing
• CSS and Preprocessors
• Familiar with REST
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with agile methodology and test-driven development
• Understanding of trade finance platforms is a plus
• Proven written, verbal and active listening communication skills
• Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
- Technical Architecture
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.