Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for a talented, driven BI Consultant who has a passion for solving problems to join our team. At CGI, you get to do more than just sling code, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Engage with business stakeholders to analyze business processes, gather requirements, and recommend technical solutions.
• Design and implement enterprise software for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
• Collaborate with data modelers to develop, document and implement data models for OLTP and OLAP systems
• Document data mappings for ETL implementations to pass to app dev staff for implementation
• Deliver throughout the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
• Assist in pre-sales, scoping and requirements gathering process
• Deliver presentations within technical user community via user group participation and marketing events.
• Build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter expects
• Participate in and lead Engineering Reviews
Initial Project Duties Include:
• Lead and facilitate JAD meetings
• Document features and user stories
• Capture supplemental requirements documentation such as data mapping
• Assist in creation of test cases as appropriate
• Draft logical data models in collaboration with client data modeler
• Propose process improvements for team efficiency improvements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least 3 years of experience as Systems Analyst
• Healthcare experience
• Ability to work with dimensional models (T-SQL or PL SQL)
• Experience working in a Business Intelligence or ETL project team
• Strong written and verbal communications skills to work with your team and with our clients
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or directly related field
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.