As the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Solution Architect, your responsibility will be to bring in data from multiple sources to create and enhance real-time customer profiles. You will work with our clients on critical digital transformation activities, which will optimize costs, drive efficiencies and deliver business outcomes. Additionally, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle, which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions
• You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite
• Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation
• Be the point person for implementation strategies based on requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design
• Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around standard methodologies in AEM development – both back-end and front-end execution
• Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of experience and education
• An Active US Government Secret Clearance is required
• A minimum of eight years of experience in the creation of mid-to-enterprise level software systems
• A minimum of five years of experience in designing and developing applications using Adobe Experience Manager
• A minimum of four years of experience with database design and coding including Oracle, SSIS, and SQL Server
• Experience in design and implementation of SOAP and RESTful web services
• Experience with continuous integration tools such as MS DEVOPS and/or Jenkins including installation and administration, and facilitating developer training
• Experience with designing, implementing and supporting a DevSecOps environment (code repository, binary repository, continuous integration/delivery, error tracking)
• Experience with producing and grooming Agile product backlogs and interacting with Product Owners
• Knowledge of applicable controls for securing federal government systems
• Experience evaluating and implementing cloud-based solutions preferred
• Advanced Agile certification is preferred
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.