CGI is actively seeking a Cloud Risk Analyst who will provide risk guidance on existing and emerging cloud technologies to the customer organization. You will support the customer through cloud based technology evaluation and technical guidance in the development and revision of information security policies. You will work closely with customer teams by providing them with risk management guidance and advice on current and emerging technologies involving the Cloud.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Evaluate technologies and determine risk of technology architecture, implementation, and suitability for the customer. This may require interaction with vendors to gather product security features, research vulnerabilities/weaknesses, and provide implementation recommendations to Senior Management.
• Support the development of the customer’s A&A strategy for Cloud based systems.
O Provide technical writing support and guidance to system owners in the development, and technical review of System Security Plans (SSPs).
O Conduct in-depth technical security reviews, risk assessments, and architecture reviews for Cloud based technologies to ensure alignment with customer information security policies and technical guidelines.
O Develop recommendations for decision briefs for Senior Management to use in making ATO and other security decisions.
• Provide technical guidance in the development and revision of customer information security policies to incorporate Cloud technologies.
• Provide risk management guidance and advice to customer teams for emerging technologies to include new cloud, mobile and desktop application work products.
• Provide technical support for responding to and implementing recommendations of oversight entities.
• Provide analysis and reporting on the cloud products currently in use to include high risk services, data usage, and threats.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Knowledge and expertise in cloud computing, virtualization, Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS).
• Demonstrated experience in conducting technical risk assessments for various Cloud platforms.
• Experience working with Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) guidelines and security guidance from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to include SP-800-53A: Assessing Security and Privacy Controls in Federal Information Systems and Organizations: Building Effective Assessment Plans, NIST SP 800-144: Guidelines on and Security and Privacy in Public Computing Cloud, NIST SP 800-145: The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing, NIST SP 800- 146: Cloud Computing Synopsis and Recommendations; Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) security control baselines and security guides.
• Demonstrated understanding and/or experience of various Cloud environments.
• Demonstrated experience supporting a CASB tool.
• Strong familiarity with FedRAMP and Federal Cloud guidelines.
•Due to the nature of this government project, US Citizenship is required.
• Achievement of CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and/or CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) certification(s) a plus.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.