CGI is actively seeking an Application Support Engineer to support federal clients in the management and administration of Archer development and production environments. In this role you will work with the customer to configure and operationalize cybersecurity tool data to create reports and identify vulnerabilities. You will support the customer in maintaining capabilities for all Archer stakeholders, to include customized views across enterprise, directorate and boundary to analyze existing risk portfolio and identify major risks
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Collect functional and technical requirements from stakeholders to perform business analysis for current and future use cases.
• Configure the tool to automate cybersecurity workflow and approval processes for use cases.
• Create and confirm access controls to ensure that users have access to specific use cases as appropriate on an enterprise/granular level.
• Implement the corrective action tracking and remediation management process.
• Configure and operationalize cybersecurity tool data feeds, creating reports to show vulnerability and configuration compliance scan and remediation results.
• Create dashboards, explain events and produce reports based on the data generated in Archer.
• Perform quality assurance and testing.
• Perform routine maintenance and system upgrades as necessary.
• Validate installation and configurations for installed (and future) instance.
• Ensure installation complies with customer policies and procedures
• Lead additional activities as required to ensure product working as intended and facilitate training sessions/workshops.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Demonstrated mid to senior level experience implementing, configuring Archer in an enterprise environment within the Federal space.
• Ability to explain events and produce reports based on the data generated in Archer.
• Ability to train all users and document of all new functionality created during the project.
• Training may include knowledge transfer activities to ensure Cybersecurity personnel can administer, use, maintain, support, and update the Archer product and the applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
•Due to the nature of this government project, US Citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.