CGI is actively seeking a motivated individual to support our Federal customer’s cybersecurity project management office. The cybersecurity project management office enables an integrated project management function to ensure effective cost, schedule, and technical requirements are achieved. You will support the office and project manager to ensure the successful on-time delivery of Cybersecurity work products helping to protect the security and mission of the agency.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Prepare and present written communications, plans, reports, briefings and briefing materials
• Monitor, track and report on the status of information requests related to IT audit engagements, to include annual, Financial, OIG and other independent audits.
• Participate in meetings and discussions to its internal and external stakeholders.
• Support Cybersecurity by making recommendations for operational improvement and executing processes to enhance situational awareness and efficiency.
• Support tasks to ensure successful and on-time delivery for Cybersecurity work products.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Two years experience supporting project management initiatives within a cybersecurity environment.
• Demonstrated experience establishing, documenting, and managing the scope, schedule, and resource allocation for projects and sustaining activities
• Ability to express oneself professionally with a command of the English language in both verbal and written communication.
• Ability to conduct briefings and present materials to large audiences and/or senior and executive management.
•Due to the nature of this government project, US Citizenship is required.
• Working knowledge of JIRA or other project management tools
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.