Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking experienced ETL Developers for our location in beautiful Lafayette, LA. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting clients throughout the country.
Looking for career advancement?
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! We are one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, PTO, ,as well as, numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides unlimited sick leave!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of the enterprise ETL systems and applications.
• Works closely with diverse operational data systems, external data partners, business intelligence, statistical analysts and report developers.
• Acts as a technical analyst to identify and understand source data systems.
• Adapts ETL processes to accommodate source system(s) changes in source systems or new requirements.
• Provides expertise in ETL performance tuning. Maps source system data into data warehouse models.
• Coordinates with Technical Architects, other Data Modelers and DBAs to review design strategies for new ETL processes.
• Works with the business partners to identify and ensure that all service level agreements are met.
• Perform ongoing monitoring of the environment and applications for capacity planning, performance tuning and improvement opportunities.
• May assist training other developers. Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 6 – 8 years of Informatica ETL development and OFSAA Support experience
• Strong SQL/PLSQL programming skill
• Must have very strong experience with CA7 scheduling tool
• Very strong programming and debugging skill.
• Must have worked on TOAD.
• Must have good experience working with tools such as Servicenow, HP ALM etc.
• Reporting experience is highly recommended.
• OBIEE knowledge is good to have.
• Very strong communication skills
• Strong Documentation skills required
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.