Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Working as a Business Architect, you will act as a liaison between the Business Function and Information Systems. You will be expected to leverage your technical & functional expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing basic systems. It is not required that you be a programmer or systems analysts, but are “IT SAVVY" and are the functional expert within your field. You will have the business knowledge and perspective of a particular business and the IT needs of that business unit. Acting as a liaison representing your department by gathering business specifications and requirements
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Manage multiple IT projects including new development, application upgrades, and infrastructure updates
• Work directly with project teams, management, and clients to determine project scope, objectives, and budget
• Develop project documentation that includes requirements, project plans, use cases, system specifications, technical documents, and other test plans
• Identify and manage project issues
• Create Service Models, Data Mapping and Swagger files
• Write User Stories in Gherkin
• Serve as the technical point of contact between product management, development team, sales, and clients
• Solicit, comprehend, and analyze business data, objectives, and processes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5 to 8+ years of experience as Business Systems Analyst.
• Experience working in the Banking domain.
• Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
• 2+ years of experience - Swaggers / REST & SOAP Web Services
• 1+ years of experience Service Modeling Frameworks i.e.: BIAN, IFX or IFW
• 1+ years of experience with Jira/Gherkin
• 1+ years Confluence
• Experience working in Java based projects
• Knowledge of Middleware Soap/Rest Web Services and Event Streaming platforms
• Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
• Business process management and modeling.
• Requirements definition and management
• Experience working in Agile and /or Scrum development.
• Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
• Ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
• Build consensus and achieve goals through influence and interpersonal skills
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• High attention to detail through proofing, follow through and scheduling
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
• Adeptness to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently
Education: Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a related field
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, as well as numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides sick leave and vacation pay. Vacation is accrued on a per-pay-period basis and the accrual level is determined by the member’s years of employment.
- Business Analysis
- REST Webservices
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.