Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Request for Service/Project Manager Implementation Lead (RFS Lead) position supporting the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) DEFEND program. You will manage Cloud and Mobile projects for the USAID agency team. You will manage teams of contract support personnel in Fairfax, VA, and/or personnel that may be geographically dispersed in the DC Metro region. As the RFS Lead, you will serve as a primary customer point of contact (POC) to one or more organizations within an Agency. As that POC, the RFS Lead is tasked with being readily available to respond to Agency questions, concerns, and comments as well as being proactive in alerting the Agency to potential contractual and programmatic issues. You will meet and collaborate with government and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans, schedules, and deliverable items.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Hands-on and required to work closely with Operations Leads, Service Delivery Managers, PMO Analysts, Team Leads and CDM partners.
• Understanding and ability to demonstrate the purpose of CDM DEFEND to the client.
• Review schedule activities, status and results with program management.
• Implement baseline changes for projects into the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
• Identify, develop and implement processes with an aim of improving scheduling and coordination efforts, in delivering the services associated with the project.
• Review requirements documentation for accuracy and practicality of implementation, design, and development of the application and provide support for correcting any errors identified through system testing.
• Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
• Hold technical team meetings to determine progress and address questions or challenges.
• Determine and define clear deliverables, roles/responsibilities for project staff members.
• Analyze new and complex project related problems and create innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
• Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance and production activities, as well as necessary support resources.
• Remain accountable for all aspects of assigned projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required. Must also successfully pass CGI background check prior to beginning work. In addition, candidates must have ability to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD/Public Trust clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of experience. 4 years additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
• 5+ years of experience in creating and managing projects with resource-loaded schedules and dependencies.
• Enterprise-level experience implementing Mobile Device Management" (MDM) and/or “Mobile Application Management" (MAM) processes, tools and technologies.
• Experience with Configuration Security Management of HWAM/SWAM for mobile devices.
• Experience identifying technical solutions for gaps within an agency’s existing mobile architecture.
• Experience researching and developing Analysis of Alternatives (AoA).
• Knowledge of mobile-relevant security policies that can be implemented through custom/tailored mobile asset management-based tool configurations (i.e. machine readable policy [MRP]).
• Experience with engineering/customization of mobile asset management capabilities such as developing and implementing: mobile application catalogs, application/device whitelists/blacklists and geo-location/time of day-based access policies for agency data.
• Experience developing and implementing custom configuration baselines including items such as: Device enrollment settings; device locking/authentication/wipe settings; networking/VPN/cellular data settings; cryptography settings; and OS platform/application installation/update settings.
• Experience developing and implementing custom device/user groupings (with associated policies) based on agency federated structures (e.g. agency/sub-agency governance).
• Experience integrating audit-like data (logs/alerts) relating to mobile-based policy violations into an agency enterprise SIEM tool.
• Strong reporting and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail coupled with effective analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
• Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and to diplomatically and effectively work with government officials and program office stakeholders.
• Ability to balance and prioritize many diverse tasks at once. Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
• Experience managing small to mid-size teams.
• PMP certification or CSM.
• Experience with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
• Project management experience integrating tools/products in a lab and/or production environment.
• Identity and Access Management (IAM), Asset Management, Information Security and/or Data Protection experience/tools knowledge.
• Project management tools/methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban).
• Experience with the DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.