CGI is hiring a Sr. Front End Developer to support a large enterprise program for the federal government. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to join our team in Fairfax, VA, and grow your career with the 5th largest IT services provider in the world. In exchange for your committed efforts toward success, we’re offering a competitive salary, a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid vacation.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop new user interfaces using JQuery, Ajax, HTML, Angular, XML, DHTML, and Bootstrap as determined by Program requirements.
• Provide written design documents, test plans, and test results following the client’s established SDLC).
• Participate in problem analysis and system design sessions as part of an Agile development team.
• Provide programming, testing, implementation, and maintenance
• Work on a large team to build Public facing web sites that will change the way our client reaches interacts with its audience.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent
• 7+ years of work experience developing web-based applications, and in designing and developing web pages and web-based products
• Must have knowledge of accessibility principles and guidelines such as Section 508 and/or WCAG 2.0
• Proficient in JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, XML, DHTML, or Ajax
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.