Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
We are looking to hire a Sr Informatica Developer to work with our dynamic CGI team in Lafayette, LA!
Your future duties and responsibilities
The resource will work in a team with highly motivated team environment and with all the best practicess and processes followed to execute the project. A competative team environment which helps to build their career with Healthcare domain knowledge and with technical, analytical skills.
This technical position will be supporting a high performing agile delivery team consisting of 6-7 members.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong experience with Informatica Designer Components - Source Analyzer, target Designer, Transformation Developer, Mapplet and Mapping Designer.
• Strong experience in using transformations such as XML Parser, xml Generator, SQL, filter, router, aggregator, lookup, source qualifier, joiner, Union, Sequence generator, stored procedure etc.
• Strong experience with Informatica workflow Components like Sessions, Command tasks such as Email, Assignment, Control, Event wait, Decision
• Strong experience with Informatica Repository manager like creating deployment groups and deploying informatica objects from one environment to another.
• Strong experience in debugging and analyzing session log files
• Strong experience in Performance tuning. Optimizing session performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
• Experience in querying and analyzing data coming from multiple sources and determine logic for transformations
• Experience with designing XML interfaces which includes XML parsing and transforming
• Experience with load optimization for Informatica batch processes
• Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance tuning etc.
• Strong experience in using Informatica debug mode to triage and analyze issues.
• Experience in developing test plans and scripts for unit testing
• Strong analytical, problem-identification/solving skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in working in Agile Methodology is preferred.
• Strong experience in DVO
• Experience in setting up Auto regression testing process in Informatica is a plus.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Experience with Agile Methodology
• Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation, has exposure testing complex multi-tiered integrated applications.
Must Have Technical Skills:
• Informatica Power center 9.1 or Informatica 10.1
• Oracle, SQL
• Interface design and implementation
• UNIX / Linux shell scripting
Nice to Have:
• JAVA / J2EE or Core Java
• Web Technologies – HTML, Angular JS, Java Script/ Type Script / Python
• SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
• MAVEN / GIT / uDeploy/ Rally / Confluence
• Mongo DB / IBM DB2
• Test Driven Development (JUnit) / ALM
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.