Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
We are searching for an accomplished Lead CyberArk Engineer who is an expert at implementing PIM and can direct both client and CGI team members in the implementation.
At CGI, you get to build solutions with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Lead CyberArk Engineer will be supporting a strategic banking cyber security client.
• Primary mission of the project will be in implementing a proactive risk management solution to enhance the customer’s defense posture.
• Candidate will work with a highly skilled and experienced team focusing on next generation security solutions.
• Additionally, this individual will serve as a trusted advisor, technical leader and cyber security expert for the organization and drive future growth capabilities from existing engagements.
• This candidate will function as a security advisor and consultant for customers on people, policy, processes and technology issues surrounding security engagements while helping scope and design multi-vendor security solutions for large networks and supporting customers in their risk and threat mitigation solutions.
• Additionally, the Engineer will play a role in the development of additional cyber security offerings to support both emerging and next generation cyber security technologies
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years of experience with Cyber Security
• 3-5+ years of experience with CyberArk
• Day-to-day activities include working with customer teams and supporting current tasks and activities.
• Experience leading customer engineering teams.
• Work closely with customer delivery managers to prioritize daily tasks.
• Participate in technical meetings with customers’ technical specialists.
• Continuously improve customers’ security deployments, identify opportunities to enhance the client’s cyber security posture, and integrate new technologies and services.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Client-facing experience
• CyberArk Platform certification preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- Cyber Security Consulting
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.