CGI is looking for a talented, driven Analytics Consultant with a passion for solving problems who is experienced working with the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) suite of tools, specifically with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target in support of native mobile applications. At CGI, you get to do more than just sling code, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
• Implement, configure, and customize analytics tools to meet client business reporting needs
• Define and implement tagging strategies
• Integrate tracking code on mobile applications (iOS and Android)
• Derive insights and product optimization by recommending and implementing appropriate techniques such as multivariate testing to validate hypotheses
• Produce automated dashboards, reports, and other assets to monitor applications against targets and KPIs
• Lead business stakeholders through business process analysis and requirements gathering while leading the design, presentation, and implementation technical solutions to meet their needs
• Ensure that technical processes are followed on all projects, familiar with industry best practices for analytics
• Demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
• 2+ years experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• 2+ years experience with Adobe Analytics
• 2+ years experience with Adobe Target
• 1+ years experience with mobile application analytics
• 1+ years experience in creating and automating analytics reports
• 1+ years experience utilizing multiple data sources (internal and external) for analytics reporting
• Experience with Adobe Campaign
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with databases (SQL, Oracle, etc)
• Knowledge or experience with data warehouses
• Knowledge or experience with additional analytics tools (Google Analytics, Heap, Spring Metrics, etc)
• Strong troubleshooting, debugging, problem solving, and investigative skills
• Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.