Join the CGI Federal team! CGI Federal is looking for a Quality Control Analyst (QA Analyst)/Technical Writer (TW) to support operations in our office in Arlington supporting Army Acquisitions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
•The QC Analyst/TW will be responsible for capturing and maintaining program Action Items (AI) with all stakeholders, and developing Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) in support of ACWS and the client.
• Support review and approval of Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) and documentations to ensure quality and inspect the requirement within the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and CDRL Data Item Description (DID).
• Authors, edits, rewrites, authenticates, and verifies with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) that all operational specifications, how-to guides, and instruction manuals that have been created are clear, correct and concise.
• Ensures proper storage, delivery and archiving of all documentation in Confluence and JIRA through all phases of contact and delivery Ensures that developers adhere to version control procedures for all documentation.
• Interfaces with different groups to ensure that a consistent, clear, concise message is developed and maintained in all materials. Ensures that documentation maintains consistency with terminology, format, and style guides.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A Bachelor's Degree AND at least 5 years of directly related experience are required for this role. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement.
• Experience developing process flows, methods and procedures, and functional requirement documentation.
• Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
• Effective documentation skills, professional demeanor, and ability to meet deadlines and excellence in problem solving experience.
• Experience in communicating with a variety of audiences or stakeholders and working with a cross-functional team’
• Performs other general administrative duties as requested in support of the Program Management Office (PMO)
• Excellent open and proactive written and verbal communication skills with focus on grammatical and usability skills.
• Intermediate skill in the use of Microsoft applications to include Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and VISIO.
• An Interim Secret or higher clearance is preferred in order to begin work. Continued eligibility is contingent on ability to receive final Secret clearance.
• Understanding of Department of Defense (DoD) environment and Army regulations and guidelines.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Knowledge of business process development and improvement
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA.
- Bus. Consulting & IT Strategy
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.