Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI has an immediate need for an Informatica Administrator to join our financial services team in Reston, VA. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
This is the chance to further advance your career. Why?
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• Full-time opportunity to become a member of a stable, growing organization with over $8.5 billion+ in annual revenue
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
• We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, and much more – and all CGI benefits begin on your first day of employment!
Your future duties and responsibilities
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Establish policies and standard operating procedures to enable consistent and repeatable execution
• Propose appropriate changes to standards, policies, and procedure based on emerging business/technology trends and operational challenges with the existing guidelines utilizing performance metric and operational SLA
• Plan for adequate capability on systems based on utilization metrics and planned projects to establish supply and demand forecasts
• Design and verify the technology solution meets business and technical requirements and is in compliance with enterprise architecture guidelines, technology standards and methodology, and compliance and security standards
• Maintain and operate the application design. It includes but not limited to monitoring, performance and capacity metrics , SLAs, resiliency and disaster recovery plans
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Must have hands-on experience in Informatica Administration.
• hands on in UNIX and able to debug and write scripts on the server side
• Good Analytical skills to triage issue and provide fix by looking at logs
• 5 + Years of strong hands on Informatica Powercenter and Data quality Administration (Versions 9.6 / 10.x).
• 5 + Years of hands-on experience in configuration, development, performance benchmarks, monitoring, best practices, design patterns and use cases of Power center, Data Quality , Informatica Developer component and Data Virtualization,
• 5 + years of hands-on experience in planning and upgrading large scale ETL(Informatica Powercenter / Data quality) environments and Enterprise Data Warehouse applications.
• 3 + Year of hands-on Oracle and SQL experience.
• 3 + years of experience with XML, CSS and HTML.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written. Including ability to work with all management levels.
• Must have proven ability to manage priorities and timelines.
• Must have high integrity and accountability, willing to do what it takes to make the team and project for the enterprise successful.
• Must be responsive, able to work under pressure and with a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to share technical knowledge and clearly communicate technical concepts.
• Strong leadership skills with ability to articulate ideas and issues in a team environment.
• Should have AWS basic awareness, experience with Cloud offered ETL services is a plus
• Hadoop, Big Data, Python, Ab Initio or Netezza is a nice to have.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or applicable field
- Shell Script
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.