Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst. In support of DHS’s Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program, the Business Analyst will work as part of small team responsible delivering cyber capabilities to a group of small Federal agencies. The Business Analyst will support the Service Delivery Manager and engineering team in aspects of the planning, implementation, and ongoing support of the continuous monitoring capabilities delivered through a cloud-based shared service. The position provides the opportunity to expand your horizons by working with many Federal agencies, multiple cybersecurity capabilities, and an industry-leading cloud-based shared services solution.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Coordinate all client meetings, creating agendas and minutes
• Conduct and document assessments of Agency network configurations, security policies and IT roadmaps.
• Coordinate and prepared all contract deliverables for the assigned Federal agencies, including the Agency Cutover Plan and SELC documentation
• Conduct SELC gate reviews, including preparation of all documentation and client coordination
• Support budgeting and resource planning for Agency cutovers, including level of effort estimates, hardware, software, and cloud costs.
• Maintain a detailed project schedule of Agency activities and regularly provide inputs to the projects Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
• Identify, develop and implement processes to improve scheduling and coordination efforts in delivering the services associated with the associated tasks for the assigned group or agency
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelors degree and a minimum of 2 years of directly related experience.
• Excellent written verbal communication skills.
• Experience writing technical documentation.
• Experience translating complex technical and analytical concepts into clear and concise documents.
• Experience using Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with government officials and program office stakeholders.
• Ability to balance and prioritize many diverse tasks at once.
• Experience working in an IT or information security project.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.