Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM). In support of DHS’s Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program, the SDM is responsible for overseeing all aspects of delivering cyber capabilities to a group of small Federal agencies. Leading a small dedicated team while also leveraging a matrixed organization of subject matter experts, the SDM oversees all aspects of the planning, implementation, and ongoing support of the continuous monitoring capabilities delivered through a cloud-based shared service. As the primary point of contact, the Service Delivery Manger is readily available to respond to agency questions, concerns and comments as well as being proactive in alerting the agency’s to potential contractual and programmatic issues.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Oversee all task order deliverables for the assigned Federal agencies, including the Agency Cutover Plan and SELC documentation
• Conduct SELC gate reviews, including preparation of all documentation and client coordination
• Support budgeting and resource planning for Agency cutovers, including level of effort estimates, hardware, software, and cloud costs.
• Maintain a detailed project schedule of Agency activities and regularly provide inputs to the projects Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
• Ensures compliance with program task schedules and deliverables
• Understand and demonstrate the purpose of the DHS program, working closely with the training, governance and organizational change management SMEs to tailor materials and activities to individual Agency needs
• Identify, develop and implement processes to improve scheduling and coordination efforts in delivering the services associated with the associated tasks for the assigned group or agency
• Participate in roadmap and innovation sessions to provide input to the shared services roadmap
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-8 years of experience in managing IT or security related project
• Knowledge and experience leading IT implementations
• Experience working directly with government clients in a consultative relationship
• Experience using Microsoft Project and understanding of critical path analysis of schedules
• Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with government officials and program office stakeholders
• Experience successfully conducting government SELC gate reviews
• Ability to balance and prioritize many diverse tasks at once
• Ability to manage in a matrixed environment, utilizing a mix of dedicated and shared resources
• Ability to establish operational objectives and work plans for the respective agencies and delegate assignments to subordinates.
•Experience with shared services
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.