Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is in the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 75,000 members strong. We are seeking candidates to join our successful Federal organization as a Quality Management Analyst for a high-visibility enterprise cybersecurity opportunity. As a valuable member of the project’s Program Management Office (PMO), the Quality Management Analyst is responsible for implementing quality assurance activities and procedures.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Establish and implement quality assurance activities and procedures in conformance with contractual requirements
• Evaluate, analyze, and report on system process results through audits and KPIs to identify performance trends and opportunities to support the achievement of objectives
• Responsible for the draft and final baseline of the Quality Management Plan (QMP) and providing inputs to the monthly and quarterly reports.
• Review deliverables for quality assurance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of directly related experience
• Experience implementing quality assurance activities and procedures and preparing Quality Control Plans (QCP), Quality Assurance Plans (QAP) and Quality Management Plans (QMP)
• Experience assessing project deliverable quality
• Experience delivering project deliverables on schedule
• Strong written skills
• Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio skills
• Experience supporting quality requirements on a Federal contract
• Experience generating or evaluating metrics from ServiceNow
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.