Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analyze functional requirements and troubleshoot application code issues within Entellitrak Medicare Appeals system
• Work closely with other developers and quality assurance engineers to create fixes and enhancements to existing Entellitrak environment
• Responsible for the design and development of product functionality and architectural enhancements for a highly customized instance of the Entellitrak solution within an Agile/Scrum development environment
• Responsible for the ongoing stabilization of the existing platform.
• Responsible for assisting with Entellitrak upgrades.
• Responsible for ensuring platform maintains 508 compliance
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
• Optimize code performance / maintainability
• Diagnose the cause of system issues as reported by end users and produce fixes, minimizing side effects
• Develop unit / integration tests in a structured manner
• Ensure all product development is in compliance with the established development practices and processes
• Perform code reviews.
• Ensure high quality production deliveries
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Entellitrak Certified Application Engineer
• 3+ years of experience with Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle), experience with and functional understanding of database structure.
• Understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures.
• 3+ years Testing/Quality Control experience.
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalency
• Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Confluence and JIRA
• Prior experience with Medicare Appeals systems
• Prior experience with workflow or data transaction solutions preferred.
• Prior experience with Case Management platforms (i.e. Salesforce, Service Now, Entellitrak etc.)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.