Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
The Program Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the Medicare Appeals project, including time and resource management, financial planning, scope management, issue and risk management, and project execution. The Program Manager plans, directs, and monitors the work produced by their team(s) to include planning and implementing appropriate quality assurance activities. He or she is responsible for managing the client relationships, including general, ongoing communications, negotiation of scope and schedule changes, key risks, issue resolution, and ongoing progress reporting. The Program Manager shapes client expectations, and manages contracts and scope related to the project.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• 7 - 10 years of relevant project management experience
• PMP certification required
• Experience with Medicare or Healthcare Appeals/Claims
• Experience managing Agile/Scrum software development projects
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control, scope management, issue and risk management, and quality management
• Experience in managing software related projects using the software development lifecycle
• Experience with Case Management software such as Entellitrak, Salesforce, Pega, or other Case Management software
• Experience negotiating contractual documents and maintaining changes to the terms and conditions of those documents.
• Significant consulting experience in customer-facing engagements. The candidate will be expected to lead project teams including customers, 3rd party vendors, and other stakeholders in a professional manner, exhibiting outstanding leadership and accountability. The candidate will effectively be representing CGI to the client.
• Demonstrated experience leading a project towards targeted financial goals
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent leadership and team development skills (to include coaching and mentoring), with the ability to motivate and lead while adapting leadership style to a variety of situations
• Timely, decisive, and effective problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated mastery of consulting at the senior management and executive level
• Behave in an ethical and professional manner
• Handle the pressures of simultaneous tasks, issues, problems, and ambiguity
• Be flexible as to behavior or work methods in response to changes or new obstacles on a project
• Bachelor’s Degree required (MBA desired)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Entellitrak trained and certified is desired, but not required.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is desired, but not required
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.