Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
If you are a hands-on .Net and Office 365 Developer who is motivated by helping clients develop and build IT Systems and support clients in their modernization efforts then CGI is looking for you.
The Mid-Level .Net and Office 365 Developer will be part of a small agile team of developers, project manager, analysts and testers to build cloud-native systems, and provide guidance to less experienced team members in development activities. S/he will be knowledgeable in application development, software best practices, cloud architecture, and Agile methodology.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work at client-site in Washington, DC
• Work directly with senior clients (including C-Level clients) to articulate and document the rationale for design decisions and CGI’s approach
• Leverage standard DevOps tools / processes, maximizing what is available unless there are gaps.
• Recommend tools that will speed delivery and ensure quality of products
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
US Citizen with uninterrupted & verifiable history.
• Strong full stack experience with modern web technologies in a .NET environment.
• Strong ability to code in C#.
• Web Portal Design and Development (Required 3 Years)
• Experience in configuring various office 365 services
• Knowledge of Office 365 services like SharePoint Online, MS Teams, Stream, Forms, Office Apps, Custom Apps framework etc.
• Development experience in Client side frameworks like jQuery, Angular, Rest APIs, HTML5, BootStrap, etc.
• Development experience in Microsoft .NET, C#, Web Services
• Experience in dealing with Federal clients
• Backup for Technical Lead.
• Agile, devops, and automation test experience
• Work with the product owner and Agile resources to design application solutions that leverage user research, experience design, and service design
• Provide code review feedback for junior developers, as needed.
• Well-versed in web technologies and modern architecture.
• Work effectively with cross-functional team members and client-internal IT organizations
• Experience interpreting business models, system models, use cases and sequence diagrams;
• Perform API development for data analysis and web applications.
• Application production support experience.
• Microsoft Certifications in SharePoint, Office365 or related technologies.
• Microsoft Azure DevOps Tools and Best Practices (Highly Desired 3 Years)
• Microsoft Service Oriented Architecture/API integration (Highly Desired 3 Years)
• Developing Office 365 Apps, Bots, Connectors etc.
• Development experience in SharePoint Online
- Web Development
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.