Become part of a team to help a large government agency with developing and improving their anti-fraud initiatives. This office leads the anti-fraud activities and works across organizational lines to ensure that employees throughout the agency have the tools to combat fraud. The agency is currently improving and modernizing their legacy anti-fraud systems to use the advanced nature of predictive analytics in data science and mathematical modeling techniques.
This SharePoint developer will be responsible for the technical development of client (i.e. Social Security Administration) SharePoint site. In addition, individual will support the CGI Program Management Team (PMO) to enhance a SharePoint site for the client deliverables; design, develop and alter site. Make recommendation to obtain full advantage of the application capabilities and ensure the end user is educated on its functions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Minimum of five years experience (7+ years of overall work experience) designing, developing and administering Microsoft SharePoint, Project Server or similar tools.
• Bachelor's degree in information technology or similar discipline.
• Desire (but not required) technical certification in Microsoft SharePoint.
• Ability to work as a SharePoint developer on a high-profile engagement for CGI using a government site tools and application. Task includes helping develop, expand and maintain a series of SharePoint sites that are critical for managing a large-scale project.
• Direct the completion of task assignments within estimated time frames, coordinate efforts with other CGI team members, and review content for quality, completeness, while adhering to CGI/Customer requirements.
• Communication skills that enable interfacing with the client on a daily basis, as well as participating in presentations and trainings for users of the SharePoint tools.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with CGI and current project team members to gather requirements, develop, perform testing cycles, deploy into the production environment, and provide demos.
• SharePoint 2010 and 2013 development experience, including InfoPath forms.
• Existing SSA Public Trust Clearance Preferred
- Microsoft Sharepoint
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.