Serve as the CGI SharePoint Developer and Tier 1, 2, and 3 support lead as part of a team providing application operations & maintenance support for a major information technology program with an Aerospace & Defense client.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Responsible for SharePoint development, Tier 1, 2, and 3 support, and SharePoint migration services as part of a dynamic application and technical services program team, who is dedicated to enhance and execute the mission of our Aerospace & Defense client.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
•US Citizenship required, per Federal stipulation
• SharePoint Senior Technical Lead utilizes industry best practices for all aspects of managing and maintaining the environment and SP and Project Server architecture and be proficient with all of the features of current and future versions of SharePoint.
• Provides front-end development resulting in high-end visual and functional sites.
• Develops solutions to customer requests to improve customer efficiency and effectiveness. The use of content management/records management and tools may be required.
• Ensures the teams follows all CGI processes and completes deliverables in timely manner.
• Provides support for requirements, design, planning, and integration type activities within scope of the contract but with special skills for SP front-end development.
• Monitors all stages of projects to ensure they are timely delivery of high quality solutions to the customer.
• Facilitates and coordinates responses to data calls and supports briefings to senior leadership.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and/or higher
• Understanding of Business process
• ITIL certifications
• Microsoft SharePoint or Azure certifications
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.